BL -For paper Submission and Publication in IARDET International / National Conferences:
- BL1- All Paper should be the Original one and it should not be published in any manner before and after the conference.
- BL2- All Authors and Co-authors must inform their respective Dept. Head/Principal/Guide about the paper submission of papers in to IARDET International / National Conferences.
- BL3- All Authors and Co-authors should write the correct affiliation inside the paper.
- BL4- The Organizing Committee may not accept the papers submitted after the last date of registration.
- BL5- IARDET accepts each paper for conference after doing the review by three IARDE Reviewers.
- BL6- IARDET never publish author’s or co-author’s emails online.
- BL7- IARDET can’t add, modify or delete any author’s or co-author’s name inside the paper after the registration of the paper without the permission of all authors and co-authors present inside the paper.
- BL8- IARDET never publish any unregistered paper.
- BL9- IARDET is not responsible for identifying the Original author or co-author of the paper. The person who submits the paper will be taken as the original author of paper.
- BL10- In any case if IARDET receives the complain about the originality of the author and it found to be true the paper will be suspended from the publication immediately.
- BL11- IARDET can’t republish or distribute any suspended paper from the date of suspension.
BLK – Attending IARDET International / National Conferences:
- BLK1- All participants should register before coming to the conference by paying the specified amount mentioned at the registration menu.
- BLK2- All participants should follow the official Conference page only regularly for getting the latest information about the event.
- BLK3- The Organizer may change the venue and date at any time before the conference. If the organizing Committee decides to change the venue and Date of Event, all delegates will get the information via mail and Phone.
- BLK4- The participants should not involve any kind of violence inside and outside of the venue at any time before and after the event.
- BLK5- The participants should bring their original ID card while attending the Conference otherwise you can’t attend the conference.
- BLK6- Due to shortage of Conference KIT IARDET may not give you the participant KIT at the time of Conference, in such cases IARDET will provide you the Conference KIT via Speed Post after the Conference.
- BLK7- Any participant reaching after the reporting time at the venue will not be considered for the presentation at the conference.
- BLK8- IARDET will be not responsible for any refund of any ticket to the registered participants if the conference gets cancel or re-scheduled to other place or date.
L – Publication in International Journals:
- L1- IARDET has all the rights to select the papers from the conference to publish in the international Journals.
- L2- IARDET selects the paper from the conferences for publishing in the International Journal after extending the paper at least 20% from the authors.
- L3- IARDET takes minimum 20 Days after the Conference to publish the papers in the Journals.
G – Declaration :
- G1- BLSDTE is registered under “INDIAN TRUST ACT -1882 and INDIAN INCOME TAX ACT, 1961.
(Registered at National Level and Reg. Number: BK IV of 7/2017, Under Indian Trust Act 1882)
- G2- BLSDTE is an Independent nonprofit body whose aim to promote the Scientific Activities in India and abroad.
- G3- BLSDTE is not affiliated to any university.
- G4- The Editorial Board members are not the Employees of BLSDTE.
- G5- BLSDTE has all the rights to cancel the Registration at any time and withdraw the Publication if any participants/Delegates violates the rules and regulations of BLSDTE and will take necessary action immediately.
- G6- BLSDTE has all the rights reserved to publish / withdraw / modify the paper from conference proceedings or journals at any time.